Re-opening date: June 9th with limited services and appointment times.
We will advance to full services as it is safe to do.
COVID Policies for Visiting Laser Aesthetics
These measures are to reduce the risk for YOU, our friends, neighbors loved ones and staff from COVID-19. Your health and safety are our top priority.
Initially, we will only be offering treatments that limit staff and patient exposure.
We will be leaving extra time between clients to sanitize all necessary areas and equipment.
Please read below very carefully, the following protocols will be required for ALL patient appointments:
- Please reschedule any appointments if you are not feeling well or over the past 2-weeks, have a fever or have recently been under an isolation directive.
- We kindly request 48-hours notice for cancellations, but we will waive last minute cancellations as appropriate due to illness. No-show appointments will be charged a fee.
- We have set up a system for patients to sign consent forms and other pertinent documents ahead of time online to avoid unnecessary contact. You will be required to sign a Covid-19 consent.
- Patients will be responsible for activating all Brilliant Distinctions rewards/coupons ahead of time to minimize check in/check out time. If you need help with this, please call us prior to your appointment.
- Do not wear make-up to the office.
- Please park on the left side of the building. We will be using the Side Entrance.
- Please call us when you arrive and wait in your car. We will come out and escort you into the building.
- Please leave all non-essential personal items in your car.
- NO visitor’s, guests or children allowed. Please come to your appointment alone.
- All visitors will be asked a series of Covid-19 Related Screening questions and must wear a mask upon entry.
- We will ask that you wash/sanitize your hands upon entering.
- We will take your temperature using a NON-TOUCH thermometer.
- If you have traveled outside of Massachusetts within the last 14 days, have a fever or any symptoms, been in contact with any one with Covid-19 or Covid-19 symptoms you will not be seen and we will call you to reschedule. (So please make appointments accordingly).
- Once you have been cleared, you will be taken to the treatment room.
- To maximize your appointment and minimize face-to-face time for safety, please limit social conversation.
- We will be wearing Personal Protective equipment (PPE) during treatments including face masks, shields, gloves or goggles and when appropriate gowns.
- We will continue to follow stringent sanitizing practices at all times.
- Due to the constant changing of this virus, please understand that we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your visit for any reason.
- These policies and protocols may and most likely will continue to be modified and/or updated. Please continue to check this page for the most up to date information.
If you’d like to purchase products, we offer curb side pick-up or via our website with free 2 day shipping!
As a practice, we are committing to the following:
• Our team will be following all the state, local and regulatory guidelines related to sanitation and hygiene.
• We have extended appointment times to allow for sufficient time in between clients for treatment, sanitizing and check out.
• We will screen all of our team members during the morning meeting to ensure they are healthy. Any staff not feeling well will be sent home for further evaluation and testing and not permitted back to our practice until cleared by their healthcare providers.
• Our team will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments including face masks, shields, gloves or goggles and when appropriate gowns.
• To maximize your appointment and minimize face-to-face time for safety, we will be limiting social conversation.
• We will be cleaning our lobby, treatment rooms after every client and frequently throughout the day.
Please contact us with any questions at 508-778-6363 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for your patience and understanding while we strive to deliver exceptional service and maintain safety for you and our staff!