Sadly, no one is immune to aging. Though often thought of as marks of wisdom, pesky wrinkles and unsightly scars do little to compliment one’s look. At Laser Aesthetics we make every effort to help our clients look as young as they feel while fostering a friendly environment. Come in to experience the full charm of Cape Cod and take advantage of our non-invasive Laser Genesis skin treatment.
WHAT IS LASER GENESIS?
Laser Genesis is a non-surgical and FDA-cleared Cutera treatment designed to reduce wrinkles and refine skin texture. Laser Genesis works by using safe pulsating laser technology to penetrate the skin and promote rejuvenation. This process reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating new skin cell and collagen growth.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM TREATMENT
Laser Aesthetics makes every effort to provide its clients with a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere during treatment. Typical Laser Genesis procedures last roughly 30 minutes and require no downtime following the session. Subsequent treatments may be scheduled depending on the treatment area. Laser Genesis treatments are safe, but may cause some discomfort during the session.
Before Your Treatment:
- Please do not wear makeup to your treatment.
- Avoid skin irritants such as products that contain: Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl, peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents and Vitamin C for 1 week before your appointment.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or use depilatory creams for 1 week prior to your appointment.
- If you have received Dermal filler treatments such as Juvéderm or Botox injections, wait at least 2 weeks before having any laser treatments.
LASER GENESIS RESULTS
Though you can expect to see subtle yet consistent results after each treatment, optimal results take about 4 to 6 treatment sessions. Laser Genesis poses no risk of bruising, excessive skin irritation, or other unwanted side effects. Completing your full line of treatments will result in radiant, youthful skin.
After Your Treatment:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning beds.
- Apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 20 daily to maintain improved skin.
- Avoid skin irritants such as products that contain: Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl, peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents and Vitamin C for 1 week after your appointment unless otherwise instructed.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or use depilatory creams for 1 week after your appointment.
- If you receive any type of peels, microdermabrasion or other facial treatments, these may be resumed 1 week after your treatment.
- Applying makeup immediately after treatment is not recommended, please wait until the following day.
BEFORE & AFTER RESULTS
CUTERA LASER GENESIS IN CAPE COD
Laser Aesthetics is proud to provide for the Cape Cod community. Why go off Cape when you can experience skin rejuvenation right here at home? Join the Laser Aesthetics family and get the Cape Cod look by calling 508-778-6363 or submitting your information via the form below. Refer a friend or family member today and receive $50 towards your next treatment purchase or service package. Book your Skin Rejuvenation appointment today and help us transform your aesthetic vision into a vibrant reality.